How To Join

Membership open to employees:

  • Victoria County
  • Victoria City
  • City of Edna
  • Jackson County
  • City of Goliad
  • Goliad County
  • Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission who work in or are supervised from Victoria, TX.
  • Employees of Citizens Medical Center
  • Employees of Jackson County Hospital
  • Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
  • Members of their immediate families.

Qualified persons may open an account at the Victoria City-County Employees Federal Credit Union located at 205 N. Bridge Street, Suite 111, Victoria, TX 77901.  Bring your drivers license and social security card to open a new account.  Each account balance should be maintained at $25.00 or a higher balance.  The initial deposit is $25.00 plus a $1.00 one time initial fee.  Call us at 361-578-9888.